Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||China||Brand:||Nourifo|
|Product Name::||Laser Equipment||Laser:||810nm Laser|
|Service:||OEM,ODM||Certificate:||CE, RoHs, ISO13485, ISO9001,|
animals use online shopping veterinary laser therapy equipment
What`s the functions of the lllt laser therapy veterinary laser ?
1. Low level laser therapy can penetrate deeply into the body to diminish pain and stimulate healing.
2. It can also reduces inflammation and that results in pain reduction. Laser Therapy is effective in treating acute pain, chronic conditions, and post-operative pain.
3. Many pets suffer from chronic pain due to arthritis caused by hip dysplasia, spondylosis, traumatic injury, etc. A class of drugs, non-steroid anti-inflammatories (NSAIDS), has provided significant relief from pain, but long-term use of these drugs can have some undesirable effects. In addition, some animals are NSAID-intolerant.
1. Improving the blood circulation
Laser directly irradiates on the lesionpart which blood flow is decreased or irradiates the sympathetic ganglion which dominates this range. It could supply sufficient blood and nutrition in order to improve the metabolism and relieve symptom.
pain relief laser therapy blood circulation device
2. Diminishing the inflammation quickly
Laser irradiates the lesion area to enhance the activity of phagocyte and improve the immunity and diminish the inflammation quickly.
3. Relieving the pain
The injured part could release the substance after laser irradiation. Laser irradiation also could reduce the conduction rate, power and impulse frequency to relieve the pain quickly.
pain relief cure blood circulation device
4. Accelerating the tissue repair
Laser irradiation can accelerate the growth of new blood vessel and granulation tissue and improve protein-synthesis. Blood capillary is one of the basic elements of granulation tissue, which is the precondition of wound healing. Organizing much more oxygen supply to damaged tissue cells and accelerates the production of collagen fibers, deposition and cross-linking.